Magical Winter Elf Village by Aleksandra Mihelenic / Magiczna wioska elfów



Hi dear Woodouts friends. 
We are in the middle of December allready and soon soon it will be Christmas day and Holiday times. I love memories that bring me into my childhood years at this time of the year. 
One of the most magical winter moments is the first fallen snow. I love to watch everything around me turn white and magical and I love to watch my sweet kids getting all excited. So I have been saving my three Woodouts Trees for a special kind of project with a snowy landscape. I decided to create a Magical Winter Elf Village with them. 
This project is a part of a big Youtube Winter Magic Hop with 21 amazing artists and tons of gorgeous sponsor prizes to win. And what is the best of it, is that Woodouts is one of our amazing sponsors, so with a bit of a luck you can win an amazing prize pack with lots of fabulous Woodouts design. Here is my youtube tutorial for it: https://youtu.be/_EqAPPhuyvw and you can go from here to visit also other Hop participants. I hope you'll find it usefull maybe and you'll like my inspiration. Enjoy your Holiday time with your dear ones and I can't wait to be with you all again in the New Year. ❤

Witajcie przyjaciele Woodouts!

Jest już środek grudnia i już niebawem Święta oraz czas ferii. Uwielbiam wspomnienia, które przenoszą mnie do czasu dzieciństwa o tej porze roku.
Jednym z najbardziej magicznych momentów roku jest pierwszy śnieg. Uwielbiam patrzeć, jak wszystko wokół mnie staje się magiczne i jak moje słodkie dzieciaki są coraz bardziej podekscytowane.
Tak więc zachowałam moje choinki z Woodouts! specjalnie, żeby zrobić świąteczną dekorację. Zdecydowałam się zrobić Świąteczną wioskę Elfów.

Ten projekt jest częścią ogromnego Winter Magic Hop na YouTube z 21 wspaniałymi artystami i toną niesamowitych nagród do wygrania. A najfajniejsze jest to, że Woodouts! jest jednym ze sponsorów i z odrobiną szczęścia możecie wygrać wspaniały zestaw baz Woodouts!.
To jest link do mojego kanału na YouTube https://youtu.be/_EqAPPhuyvw możecie tam zajrzeć i odwiedzić również innych artystów Hop. Mam nadzieję, że spodoba Wam się moja inspiracja. Życzę Wam wspaniałych Świąt spędzonych z Waszymi bliskimi i nie mogę już doczekać się spotkania z Wami w przyszłym roku.















Komentarze